Tuesday, March 18, 2014
OROVILLE The Oroville Chamber of Commerce is seeking applications for the Harry Sherling scholarship.
The late Sherling was a lifelong north Okanogan County resident and historian.
In the past, the scholarship has been for $500. This year, the chamber plans to use proceeds from its May Festival barbecue to double the amount, President Clyde Andrews said.
Oroville School District seniors can apply by clicking here.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer