Tuesday, March 18, 2014
OROVILLE The Oroville Chamber of Commerce is seeking applications for the Harry Sherling scholarship.
The late Sherling was a lifelong north Okanogan County resident and historian.
In the past, the scholarship has been for $500. This year, the chamber plans to use proceeds from its May Festival barbecue to double the amount, President Clyde Andrews said.
Oroville School District seniors can apply by clicking here.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS