Tuesday, March 18, 2014
OROVILLE The Oroville Chamber of Commerce is seeking applications for the Harry Sherling scholarship.
The late Sherling was a lifelong north Okanogan County resident and historian.
In the past, the scholarship has been for $500. This year, the chamber plans to use proceeds from its May Festival barbecue to double the amount, President Clyde Andrews said.
Oroville School District seniors can apply by clicking here.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge