Tuesday, March 18, 2014
OROVILLE The Oroville Chamber of Commerce is seeking applications for the Harry Sherling scholarship.
The late Sherling was a lifelong north Okanogan County resident and historian.
In the past, the scholarship has been for $500. This year, the chamber plans to use proceeds from its May Festival barbecue to double the amount, President Clyde Andrews said.
Oroville School District seniors can apply by clicking here.
More like this story
- Former Tonasket coach found not guilty
- Helispot will be set up for Diamond Creek Fire
- Brewster preps for championship with win over Okanogan
- Landowners file suit over Carlton Complex fire
- Pasayten fire confinement boundaries scoped
- 'Mad Dog’ Mattis visits tavern in Prosser
- Fire danger rating rises in northeast Washington
- State changes Chinook salmon rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool