Wednesday, March 12, 2014
OSOYOOS, B.C. The South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce's plan to offer shuttle service from Osoyoos to Kelowna is gaining traction.
The bus would connect tourists to airports in Penticton and Kelowna.
Penticton Mayor Garry Litke said the proposal will be presented to the Penticton City Council on March 17.
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals on the potential service though April 15. The top proposal will be announced April 30.
If all goes as planned, the chamber hopes to begin offering the shuttle service this summer.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman