Wednesday, March 12, 2014
OSOYOOS, B.C. The South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce's plan to offer shuttle service from Osoyoos to Kelowna is gaining traction.
The bus would connect tourists to airports in Penticton and Kelowna.
Penticton Mayor Garry Litke said the proposal will be presented to the Penticton City Council on March 17.
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals on the potential service though April 15. The top proposal will be announced April 30.
If all goes as planned, the chamber hopes to begin offering the shuttle service this summer.
More like this story
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge