Wednesday, March 12, 2014
OSOYOOS, B.C. The South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce's plan to offer shuttle service from Osoyoos to Kelowna is gaining traction.
The bus would connect tourists to airports in Penticton and Kelowna.
Penticton Mayor Garry Litke said the proposal will be presented to the Penticton City Council on March 17.
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals on the potential service though April 15. The top proposal will be announced April 30.
If all goes as planned, the chamber hopes to begin offering the shuttle service this summer.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge