Wednesday, March 12, 2014
OSOYOOS, B.C. The South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce's plan to offer shuttle service from Osoyoos to Kelowna is gaining traction.
The bus would connect tourists to airports in Penticton and Kelowna.
Penticton Mayor Garry Litke said the proposal will be presented to the Penticton City Council on March 17.
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals on the potential service though April 15. The top proposal will be announced April 30.
If all goes as planned, the chamber hopes to begin offering the shuttle service this summer.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge