Wednesday, March 12, 2014
OSOYOOS, B.C. The South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce's plan to offer shuttle service from Osoyoos to Kelowna is gaining traction.
The bus would connect tourists to airports in Penticton and Kelowna.
Penticton Mayor Garry Litke said the proposal will be presented to the Penticton City Council on March 17.
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking proposals on the potential service though April 15. The top proposal will be announced April 30.
If all goes as planned, the chamber hopes to begin offering the shuttle service this summer.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge