Wednesday, March 12, 2014
WINTHROP The Methow Valley Sport Trails Association will host a free cross-country ski day Friday.
“Backyard Ski Day is a great way to experience the Methow Valley ski trails for the first time,” spokeswoman Kristen Smith said. “Trail passes will not be required on this day and the event even includes free ski rentals and free ski lessons.
“Enjoy this barrier-free opportunity to experience the thrill of cross-country skiing. Bring your family, bring a friend and enjoy a fantastic day outdoors on the ski trails.”
The MVSTA trail system includes more than 120 miles of cross-country ski trails.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge