Wednesday, March 12, 2014
(2014-149 March 12)
Trailslide PD 2012-1
Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
An amended planned development application creates 2 lots and open space areas on 8.66 acres. Permitted uses include 1 residence on each lot; residences may be used as nightly rentals. The property is located at 508 Goat Creek Road (Sec. 30, T36N, R20E, WM). Tax parcel number: 3620300020. Project comments must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The public hearing is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm March 26, 2014. Failure to submit SEPA comments by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County issued an amended determination of non-significance (DNS). The DNS issued September 26, 2013 is hereby withdrawn. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- (2013-661 Dec. 11) Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-102 Feb. 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination CUP 2015-2 “Verizon Payne Tower”
- 800 (2015-148 March 25) Old Pinkhouse LPA 2015-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-568 Oct. 30) SEPA Appeal and Hearing Trailside PD 2012-1
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge