Wednesday, March 12, 2014
(2014-148 March 12)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Garden Cottages LP 2013-2 (Veranda Beach Resort)
Proponent:Veranda Beach Partnership
Date of Publication: March 12, 2014
Appeal Deadline: April 2, 2014
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 21 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Superior Court at 149 N. 3rd Ave., Okanogan, WA, pursuant to RCW 36.70 C.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- (2014-060 Jan. 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901 Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort H
- (2014-079 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: LP 2013-3 “Durpos”
- (2014-170 March 26) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-146 March 12) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #3727300005, 3727290026 Proponent: Virgil & Patricia Green
- 800 (2014-656 Dec. 10) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge