Wednesday, March 12, 2014
(2014-148 March 12)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Garden Cottages LP 2013-2 (Veranda Beach Resort)
Proponent:Veranda Beach Partnership
Date of Publication: March 12, 2014
Appeal Deadline: April 2, 2014
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 21 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Superior Court at 149 N. 3rd Ave., Okanogan, WA, pursuant to RCW 36.70 C.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations soughtAdditional donors are asked to step up and select tags from the Giving Tree, which benefits clients of the Support ...
- Additional donations sought for Christmas basketsAdditional donations of food and cash are sought to help Omak-Okanogan Christmas Basket Project organizers reach their goal of 200 ...
More like this story
- (2014-060 Jan. 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901 Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort H
- (2014-079 Feb. 5) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: LP 2013-3 “Durpos”
- (2014-170 March 26) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-146 March 12) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #3727300005, 3727290026 Proponent: Virgil & Patricia Green
- 800 (2014-656 Dec. 10) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan