Originally published March 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 19, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-147 March 12, 19)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District Resolution #11-09, the Okanogan Irrigation District is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be place on the District’s updated Small Works Roster. This Roster will be used for performing projects costing less than $300,000.
Applications must be submitted to the manager of the Okanogan Irrigation District, 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Inquiries and requests for applications may be directed to manager James Bartleson at (509) 826-1250.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman