Originally published March 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 19, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-147 March 12, 19)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District Resolution #11-09, the Okanogan Irrigation District is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be place on the District’s updated Small Works Roster. This Roster will be used for performing projects costing less than $300,000.
Applications must be submitted to the manager of the Okanogan Irrigation District, 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Inquiries and requests for applications may be directed to manager James Bartleson at (509) 826-1250.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington