Originally published March 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 19, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-147 March 12, 19)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District Resolution #11-09, the Okanogan Irrigation District is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be place on the District’s updated Small Works Roster. This Roster will be used for performing projects costing less than $300,000.
Applications must be submitted to the manager of the Okanogan Irrigation District, 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Inquiries and requests for applications may be directed to manager James Bartleson at (509) 826-1250.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge