Originally published March 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 19, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-147 March 12, 19)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District Resolution #11-09, the Okanogan Irrigation District is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be place on the District’s updated Small Works Roster. This Roster will be used for performing projects costing less than $300,000.
Applications must be submitted to the manager of the Okanogan Irrigation District, 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Inquiries and requests for applications may be directed to manager James Bartleson at (509) 826-1250.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge