Originally published March 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated March 19, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-141 Mar. 12, 19)
STATE OF WASHINGTON
DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO CHANGE A WATER RIGHT
That Kyle D. Mathison of Wenatchee, Washington, on October 30, 2013, under Application No. CG4-01203C, applied to permanently transfer 800 gallons per minute and 640 acre-feet per year into the State Trust Water Program for ground water protection and instream flow benefit of Aeneas Creek, the San Poil River, and the Columbia River; and for the mitigation of new out-of-stream uses per approval of new water right applications S4-29956 and S4-31083. These applications propose the use of water for the purposes of irrigation and frost protection from a diversion located within the SW1/4SE1/4 of Sec. 19, T. 22 N., R. 21 E.W.M. in Chelan County, Washington.
That the existing right has a priority date of July 30, 1971, and authorizes the use of water for irrigation only.
That the existing right authorizes the use of a well located within the S1/2NE1/4 of Section 33, Township 36 N., R. 30 E.W.M., Okanogan County, Washington.
Protests or objections to approval of this application must include a detailed statement of the basis for objections. All letters of protest will become public record. Cash shall not be accepted. Fees must be paid by check or money order and are nonrefundable. Protests must be accompanied by a $50 recording fee payable to the Department of Ecology, Cashiering Unit, PO Box 47611, Olympia WA 98504-7611, within 30 days from: Mar. 19, 2014.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle
More like this story
- 2014-142 Mar. 12, 19) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY YAKIMA, WASHINGTON NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO CHANGE A WATER RIGHT TAKE NOTICE:
- (2014-140 Mar. 12, 19) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY YAKIMA, WASHINGTON NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO CHANGE A WATER RIGHT
- 820 (2015-256 May 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY, YAKIMA, WASHINGTON.
- 820 (2015-256 May 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- (2014-222 April 23 & 30) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY YAKIMA, WASHINGTON NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO APPROPRIATE PUBLIC WATERS
- Madden talks of wolves
- Fire victims share stories
- Family Faire is this weekend
- Pateros forfeits Friday's football game
- Pool tournament to honor Lucas White
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge