Sunday, March 9, 2014
OMAK Patty DeTro, John Gelvin and Dale Dunckel finished first on a tiebreaker in a Swiss Trio bowling tournament Sunday at Valley Lanes.
The team finished with 21 points and won first with a pin total of 4,195.
Mike Dennis, Percy Kuehne and C.J. Bjorson finished second with 21 points and 3,997 pins.
Jack Fletcher, Gary Lewis and Larry Widman were third with 20 points and 3,973 pins.
Kim Hammer, Mike Sheldon and Smiley Smith were fourth with 18.5 points and 4,067 pins.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer