Sunday, March 9, 2014
OMAK Patty DeTro, John Gelvin and Dale Dunckel finished first on a tiebreaker in a Swiss Trio bowling tournament Sunday at Valley Lanes.
The team finished with 21 points and won first with a pin total of 4,195.
Mike Dennis, Percy Kuehne and C.J. Bjorson finished second with 21 points and 3,997 pins.
Jack Fletcher, Gary Lewis and Larry Widman were third with 20 points and 3,973 pins.
Kim Hammer, Mike Sheldon and Smiley Smith were fourth with 18.5 points and 4,067 pins.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo