Sunday, March 9, 2014
OMAK Patty DeTro, John Gelvin and Dale Dunckel finished first on a tiebreaker in a Swiss Trio bowling tournament Sunday at Valley Lanes.
The team finished with 21 points and won first with a pin total of 4,195.
Mike Dennis, Percy Kuehne and C.J. Bjorson finished second with 21 points and 3,997 pins.
Jack Fletcher, Gary Lewis and Larry Widman were third with 20 points and 3,973 pins.
Kim Hammer, Mike Sheldon and Smiley Smith were fourth with 18.5 points and 4,067 pins.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge