Sunday, March 9, 2014
OMAK Patty DeTro, John Gelvin and Dale Dunckel finished first on a tiebreaker in a Swiss Trio bowling tournament Sunday at Valley Lanes.
The team finished with 21 points and won first with a pin total of 4,195.
Mike Dennis, Percy Kuehne and C.J. Bjorson finished second with 21 points and 3,997 pins.
Jack Fletcher, Gary Lewis and Larry Widman were third with 20 points and 3,973 pins.
Kim Hammer, Mike Sheldon and Smiley Smith were fourth with 18.5 points and 4,067 pins.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat