Wednesday, March 5, 2014
ELMER CITY A Level 3 sex offender has moved to the 3000 block of state Highway 155.
Cash Luther Fry, 50, is described by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He weighs 180 pounds.
He was convicted April 7, 1997, of first-degree child molestation for sexually abusing juvenile female relatives. He has other convictions for theft, robbery and criminal trespass.
Fry was sentenced to 89 months in prison and a sex offender program, which was revoked in 1999. He was incarcerated then and released in 2005. He is no longer under state Department of Corrections supervision, but must register as a sex offender in the county in which he resides.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP