Wednesday, March 5, 2014
ELMER CITY A Level 3 sex offender has moved to the 3000 block of state Highway 155.
Cash Luther Fry, 50, is described by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He weighs 180 pounds.
He was convicted April 7, 1997, of first-degree child molestation for sexually abusing juvenile female relatives. He has other convictions for theft, robbery and criminal trespass.
Fry was sentenced to 89 months in prison and a sex offender program, which was revoked in 1999. He was incarcerated then and released in 2005. He is no longer under state Department of Corrections supervision, but must register as a sex offender in the county in which he resides.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget