Wednesday, March 5, 2014
ELMER CITY A Level 3 sex offender has moved to the 3000 block of state Highway 155.
Cash Luther Fry, 50, is described by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He weighs 180 pounds.
He was convicted April 7, 1997, of first-degree child molestation for sexually abusing juvenile female relatives. He has other convictions for theft, robbery and criminal trespass.
Fry was sentenced to 89 months in prison and a sex offender program, which was revoked in 1999. He was incarcerated then and released in 2005. He is no longer under state Department of Corrections supervision, but must register as a sex offender in the county in which he resides.
More like this story
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge