Wednesday, March 5, 2014
ELMER CITY A Level 3 sex offender has moved to the 3000 block of state Highway 155.
Cash Luther Fry, 50, is described by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He weighs 180 pounds.
He was convicted April 7, 1997, of first-degree child molestation for sexually abusing juvenile female relatives. He has other convictions for theft, robbery and criminal trespass.
Fry was sentenced to 89 months in prison and a sex offender program, which was revoked in 1999. He was incarcerated then and released in 2005. He is no longer under state Department of Corrections supervision, but must register as a sex offender in the county in which he resides.
More like this story
- Wenatchee bass teams finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third
- Lewis inducted into Wenatchee's Senior Softball Hall of Fame
- Killer Whales top Bearcudas at swim meet
- Whales swamp Bullfrogs at swim meet