Wednesday, March 5, 2014
ELMER CITY A Level 3 sex offender has moved to the 3000 block of state Highway 155.
Cash Luther Fry, 50, is described by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He weighs 180 pounds.
He was convicted April 7, 1997, of first-degree child molestation for sexually abusing juvenile female relatives. He has other convictions for theft, robbery and criminal trespass.
Fry was sentenced to 89 months in prison and a sex offender program, which was revoked in 1999. He was incarcerated then and released in 2005. He is no longer under state Department of Corrections supervision, but must register as a sex offender in the county in which he resides.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge