Wednesday, March 5, 2014
OKANOGAN Okanogan County School Retirees Association is seeking applicants for its $1,000 scholarship.
The applicant must be of at least a college junior standing from Okanogan County and committed to a career in an educational field.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting