Tuesday, March 4, 2014
OMAK The Omak Fish and Gun Club finished fifth in Division III of the 8-week Inland Empire Trapshooting tournament that concluded late last month.
Omak finished with a score of 764 out of a possible 800 led by Randy Clough with a 190 in the Top Class, AA.
Other Omak shooters included Clay Brown (180, A), Rayce Miller (184, B), Clayton Hilton (167, C), tom Holsworth (159, D), Linda Field (135, ladies), Jeremy Calentine (158, juniors), Dick LaMonte (172, veterans) and Gary Watts (172, veterans).
Republic scored 716 in Division III led by Chuck Knox, who finished ninth in A class with a person score of 185 out of 200.
Republic’s Jeff Ellenberger finished with a 173 in the B class, Savannah Stanger had a 170 in D class and Joe Portelance scored 156 in the veterans class.
Spangle of Liberty finished first in Division III at 780.
The combined Oroville/Tonasket gun clubs finished eighth in Division II with a 745 score.
Republic was 12th in the women’s division at 496 led by Darcy Dougherty with a 135.
Omak and Oroville/Tonasket also had entries in the women’s division.
Omak also had an entry in the youth division.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge