Tuesday, March 4, 2014
OMAK The Omak Fish and Gun Club finished fifth in Division III of the 8-week Inland Empire Trapshooting tournament that concluded late last month.
Omak finished with a score of 764 out of a possible 800 led by Randy Clough with a 190 in the Top Class, AA.
Other Omak shooters included Clay Brown (180, A), Rayce Miller (184, B), Clayton Hilton (167, C), tom Holsworth (159, D), Linda Field (135, ladies), Jeremy Calentine (158, juniors), Dick LaMonte (172, veterans) and Gary Watts (172, veterans).
Republic scored 716 in Division III led by Chuck Knox, who finished ninth in A class with a person score of 185 out of 200.
Republic’s Jeff Ellenberger finished with a 173 in the B class, Savannah Stanger had a 170 in D class and Joe Portelance scored 156 in the veterans class.
Spangle of Liberty finished first in Division III at 780.
The combined Oroville/Tonasket gun clubs finished eighth in Division II with a 745 score.
Republic was 12th in the women’s division at 496 led by Darcy Dougherty with a 135.
Omak and Oroville/Tonasket also had entries in the women’s division.
Omak also had an entry in the youth division.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge