Saturday, March 1, 2014
WENATCHEE With seconds to go in the half, Pateros Coach Sheri Mortimer changed up the defense a bit to keep the fast-paced Republic Tigers in check.
But the Tigers moved to within one point after Demi Jo Vaughn put sank two freethrows as the clock ran down.
At the half, Pateros had a 22-21 lead over Republic.
Ashton Steggall accounted for 6 of Pateros' 22 points. Jessi Dowers and Vanessa Figueroa each added 4, with Lorie LaDoux and Katarina Wilson each knocking down a 3-pointer.
For Republic, Savannah Bowe, a 10th-grader, leads the scoring with 7 points. Shania Graham has 6 as does Vaughn.
Graham's 6 points came from two 3-pointers.
The game resumes in 4 minutes.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge