Wednesday, June 18, 2014
OKANOGAN Rainy weather Monday morning thwarted city officials’ efforts to spray for mosquitoes, so they’ll give it another try Thursday night and Friday morning.
City officials are asking residents to turn off outside water today and refrain from watering for 24 hours after the spray is applied.
Animal dishes and pets should be kept inside until the spray has dried, officials said.
Meanwhile, Omak officials announced Wednesday they plan to seek a permit from the state Department of Ecology to spray for mosquitos.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge