Wednesday, June 18, 2014
OKANOGAN Rainy weather Monday morning thwarted city officials’ efforts to spray for mosquitoes, so they’ll give it another try Thursday night and Friday morning.
City officials are asking residents to turn off outside water today and refrain from watering for 24 hours after the spray is applied.
Animal dishes and pets should be kept inside until the spray has dried, officials said.
Meanwhile, Omak officials announced Wednesday they plan to seek a permit from the state Department of Ecology to spray for mosquitos.
More like this story
- Golf tournament planned near Pateros
- Okanogan County imposes burn ban
- Commissioners host ATV meeting tonight
- Grant County imposes burning restrictions
- Body found in Okanogan River near Malott
- Fish and wildlife could shut down if there's no state budget deal
- 810 (2017-167 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1177
- 810 (2017-168 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1179
- 820 (2017-136 May 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-142 June 7, 14, 21, 28) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE