Friday, June 6, 2014
REPUBLIC A local man has been charged with vehicular assault after two of his passengers were injured in a crash Thursday morning about 25 miles east of town.
Mark A. Tilley, 50, of Republic, was eastbound when his 1998 Subaru Legacy four-door went onto the eastbound shoulder and landed in a creek at about 11:47 a.m., the Washington State Patrol reported Friday.
Tilley was transported to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville for superficial injuries, the report said, noting Tilley was not wearing a seatbelt.
His passengers were also taken to regional hospitals.
Passenger, Francis J. Tilley, 73, of Republic, was transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, where she was being treated for several fractured bones, including a broken leg, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jason Davis said.
The report did not indicate if she was wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
Passenger Christy A. Stevens, 27, of Colville, also suffered minor injuries, and was transported to Mount Carmel Hospital, the report said. She was not wearing a seatbelt.
Authorities believe drugs may have been a contributing factor in the crash, the report said.
“We did write a search warrant for blood,” Davis said of obtaining a sample from Mark Tilley. “He was arrested for vehicular assault."
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge