Thursday, June 5, 2014
TONASKET Heavy rain Tuesday damaged portions of Tonasket High School.
“The drain pipe above the second floor mechanical room did not support the weight and slipped down, forming a two-inch gap in the drain,” said Superintendent Paul Turner in an email Thursday morning.
Crews from ‘Water Out’ responded to dry and pump the area.
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash