Thursday, June 5, 2014
TONASKET Heavy rain Tuesday damaged portions of Tonasket High School.
“The drain pipe above the second floor mechanical room did not support the weight and slipped down, forming a two-inch gap in the drain,” said Superintendent Paul Turner in an email Thursday morning.
Crews from ‘Water Out’ responded to dry and pump the area.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires