Thursday, June 5, 2014
TONASKET Heavy rain Tuesday damaged portions of Tonasket High School.
“The drain pipe above the second floor mechanical room did not support the weight and slipped down, forming a two-inch gap in the drain,” said Superintendent Paul Turner in an email Thursday morning.
Crews from ‘Water Out’ responded to dry and pump the area.
More like this story
- Rule change closes some steelhead fishing
- Okanogan claims state 1B/2B soccer title
- Okanogan returns to state 2B football semifinals
- Emergency declared
- Murder trial enters second week in court
- Elementary students honor veterans
- NFHS to broadcast state soccer finals
- Statewide wind storms leave little damage in Okanogan County
- Prosecutor gives opening argument in Jennings murder trial
- Suspect takes his own life in standoff