Monday, June 2, 2014
OKANOGAN Chad Cleveland scored 738 points out of a possible 800 during a rifle match May 31 at the Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
“We had a great match with some tough wind early, but no rain,” spokesman Ralph Malone said.
The next scheduled National Rifle Association-approved match is June 21 at Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
There will be a Friends of the NRA event Aug. 2 at the Okanogan Eagles.
Chad Cleveland is selling tickets.
1, Chad Cleveland, 738. 2, Tom Gschiel 690. 3, Spencer Cleveland 665. 4,
David Asprion 684.; 5, Hank Payne 656. 6, Jason Eyler 592. 7, Casey Dee 587. 8, John Caldwell 450.
More like this story
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge