Monday, June 2, 2014
OKANOGAN Chad Cleveland scored 738 points out of a possible 800 during a rifle match May 31 at the Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
“We had a great match with some tough wind early, but no rain,” spokesman Ralph Malone said.
The next scheduled National Rifle Association-approved match is June 21 at Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
There will be a Friends of the NRA event Aug. 2 at the Okanogan Eagles.
Chad Cleveland is selling tickets.
1, Chad Cleveland, 738. 2, Tom Gschiel 690. 3, Spencer Cleveland 665. 4,
David Asprion 684.; 5, Hank Payne 656. 6, Jason Eyler 592. 7, Casey Dee 587. 8, John Caldwell 450.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge