Monday, June 2, 2014
OKANOGAN Chad Cleveland scored 738 points out of a possible 800 during a rifle match May 31 at the Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
“We had a great match with some tough wind early, but no rain,” spokesman Ralph Malone said.
The next scheduled National Rifle Association-approved match is June 21 at Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
There will be a Friends of the NRA event Aug. 2 at the Okanogan Eagles.
Chad Cleveland is selling tickets.
1, Chad Cleveland, 738. 2, Tom Gschiel 690. 3, Spencer Cleveland 665. 4,
David Asprion 684.; 5, Hank Payne 656. 6, Jason Eyler 592. 7, Casey Dee 587. 8, John Caldwell 450.
More like this story
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge