Monday, June 2, 2014
OKANOGAN Chad Cleveland scored 738 points out of a possible 800 during a rifle match May 31 at the Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
“We had a great match with some tough wind early, but no rain,” spokesman Ralph Malone said.
The next scheduled National Rifle Association-approved match is June 21 at Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
There will be a Friends of the NRA event Aug. 2 at the Okanogan Eagles.
Chad Cleveland is selling tickets.
1, Chad Cleveland, 738. 2, Tom Gschiel 690. 3, Spencer Cleveland 665. 4,
David Asprion 684.; 5, Hank Payne 656. 6, Jason Eyler 592. 7, Casey Dee 587. 8, John Caldwell 450.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge