Monday, June 2, 2014
OKANOGAN Chad Cleveland scored 738 points out of a possible 800 during a rifle match May 31 at the Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
“We had a great match with some tough wind early, but no rain,” spokesman Ralph Malone said.
The next scheduled National Rifle Association-approved match is June 21 at Okanogan Wildlife Council range.
There will be a Friends of the NRA event Aug. 2 at the Okanogan Eagles.
Chad Cleveland is selling tickets.
1, Chad Cleveland, 738. 2, Tom Gschiel 690. 3, Spencer Cleveland 665. 4,
David Asprion 684.; 5, Hank Payne 656. 6, Jason Eyler 592. 7, Casey Dee 587. 8, John Caldwell 450.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge