Tuesday, July 22, 2014
OKANOGAN The American Red Cross has annouced a new hot-meal schedule for Carlton Complex wildfire victims.
Hot meals will be served for lunch and dinner from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., respectively, officials said.
Cold breakfast items will also be available daily.
The locations for the hot meals are:
- Pateros — City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive
- Brewster — Brewster High School, 359 S. First St.
- Twisp — Twisp Community Center, 201 Highway 20
- Winthrop — The Winthrop Barn, 51 N. Highway 20
More like this story
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge