Tuesday, July 22, 2014
OKANOGAN The American Red Cross has annouced a new hot-meal schedule for Carlton Complex wildfire victims.
Hot meals will be served for lunch and dinner from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., respectively, officials said.
Cold breakfast items will also be available daily.
The locations for the hot meals are:
- Pateros — City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive
- Brewster — Brewster High School, 359 S. First St.
- Twisp — Twisp Community Center, 201 Highway 20
- Winthrop — The Winthrop Barn, 51 N. Highway 20
More like this story
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge