Tuesday, July 22, 2014
OKANOGAN The American Red Cross has annouced a new hot-meal schedule for Carlton Complex wildfire victims.
Hot meals will be served for lunch and dinner from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., respectively, officials said.
Cold breakfast items will also be available daily.
The locations for the hot meals are:
- Pateros — City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive
- Brewster — Brewster High School, 359 S. First St.
- Twisp — Twisp Community Center, 201 Highway 20
- Winthrop — The Winthrop Barn, 51 N. Highway 20
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge