Tuesday, July 22, 2014
OKANOGAN The American Red Cross has annouced a new hot-meal schedule for Carlton Complex wildfire victims.
Hot meals will be served for lunch and dinner from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., respectively, officials said.
Cold breakfast items will also be available daily.
The locations for the hot meals are:
- Pateros — City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive
- Brewster — Brewster High School, 359 S. First St.
- Twisp — Twisp Community Center, 201 Highway 20
- Winthrop — The Winthrop Barn, 51 N. Highway 20
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend