Tuesday, July 22, 2014
OKANOGAN The American Red Cross has annouced a new hot-meal schedule for Carlton Complex wildfire victims.
Hot meals will be served for lunch and dinner from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., respectively, officials said.
Cold breakfast items will also be available daily.
The locations for the hot meals are:
- Pateros — City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive
- Brewster — Brewster High School, 359 S. First St.
- Twisp — Twisp Community Center, 201 Highway 20
- Winthrop — The Winthrop Barn, 51 N. Highway 20
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires