Tuesday, July 1, 2014
GRAND COULEE A local woman was injured Tuesday when her SUV went off state Highway 155 and struck a rock about a mile north of town.
Anastashia A. Ridgley, 23, was northbound at 6:39 a.m. when her vehicle crossed into the southbound lane, struck a rock and overturned, the Washington State Patrol said. The vehicle came to rest on its wheels in the northbound lane.
Ridgley was taken by ambulance to Coulee Medical Center, the State Patrol said. She was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
The State Patrol said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
The State Patrol has yet to say if drugs or alcohol were involved.
The vehicle was destroyed.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge