Tuesday, July 1, 2014
GRAND COULEE A local woman was injured Tuesday when her SUV went off state Highway 155 and struck a rock about a mile north of town.
Anastashia A. Ridgley, 23, was northbound at 6:39 a.m. when her vehicle crossed into the southbound lane, struck a rock and overturned, the Washington State Patrol said. The vehicle came to rest on its wheels in the northbound lane.
Ridgley was taken by ambulance to Coulee Medical Center, the State Patrol said. She was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
The State Patrol said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
The State Patrol has yet to say if drugs or alcohol were involved.
The vehicle was destroyed.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge