Tuesday, July 1, 2014
GRAND COULEE A local woman was injured Tuesday when her SUV went off state Highway 155 and struck a rock about a mile north of town.
Anastashia A. Ridgley, 23, was northbound at 6:39 a.m. when her vehicle crossed into the southbound lane, struck a rock and overturned, the Washington State Patrol said. The vehicle came to rest on its wheels in the northbound lane.
Ridgley was taken by ambulance to Coulee Medical Center, the State Patrol said. She was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
The State Patrol said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
The State Patrol has yet to say if drugs or alcohol were involved.
The vehicle was destroyed.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer