Thursday, January 30, 2014
Jason VanderWeide rolled games of 290 and 288 en route to a 788 series in the Sunday Mixed League last week at Valley Lanes.
High game: Dan Wentz, 257; Dave Carlton, 257; John Grubich, 245; Mike Sheldon, 241; John Nichols, 240. High series: John Grubich, 685; Dave Carlton, 668; Dan Wentz, 646; John Nichols, 632; Mike Sheldon, 625; Todd Stanley, 607.
High game: Jenn Johnson, 255; High series: Jenn Johnson, 538.
Men's high game: Dale Dunckel, 242; Lyle Ludeman, 235. Women's high game: Kristi Marchand, 213; Becki Zacherle, 200. Men’s' high series: Dale Dunckel, 695; Lyle Ludeman, 677; Don Peck, 636; Gene Wick, 630; Jeremy Fletcher, 623; Casey Miller, 622; Brodie Verstegen, 617; Travis Fry, 611. Women’s' high series: Becki Zacherle, 527; Jenn Johnson, 526.
High game: Bill Knorr, 225; Jim Allard, 214; Bob Kawahara, 199; Phil Corlis, 195; Buck Workman, 183; Les McKay, 176; Len Dirks, 175. High series: Bill Knorr, 580; Bob Kawahara, 562.
Thursday King Pin
High game: Travis Fry, 259; Don Peck, 236; Brodie Verstegen, 236. High series: Travis Fry, 662; Dale Dunckel, 637; Larry Widman, 635.
High game: Dale Dunckel, 243; Lyle Ludeman, 230. High series: Dale Dunckel, 657; Lyle Ludeman, 642; Travis Fry, 616; Mike Sheldon, 613.
High game: Jason VanderWeide, 290, 288; High series: Jason VanderWeide, 788.
More like this story
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments