Wednesday, January 29, 2014
TONASKET ExxonMobil’s Educational Alliance program is giving $500 grants for math and science programs to Tonasket and Brewster high schools.
The Tonasket grant was given on behalf of The Junction, 509 Whitcomb Ave., Tonasket, and Whitley Fuel, 1617 N. Second Ave., Okanogan.
Brewster’s grant was made on behalf of Triangle Exxon, 407 U.S. Highway 97, Brewster, and Whitley Fuel.
”We think it is very important to support our schools any way we can and ExxonMobil does a very great job of it,” Whitley Fuel Operations Manager Travis Autry said.
Whitley Fuel’s Brian Whitley presented the awards to Tonasket High School Principal Jeff Hardesty, and Brewster High School science teacher Krystal Willingham.
Brewster Triangle Exxon co-owner Tory Wulff assisted with the Brewster presentation.
The program is giving $2 million to a 4,000 schools nationwide. Schools with an Exxon or Mobil station in their town are eligible.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge