Wednesday, January 29, 2014
ROCK ISLAND Charges are pending for a Wenatchee man whose passenger was injured in a crash this morning on state Highway 28 10 miles east of town nar Rock Island Dam.
John W. Heide, 29, was not injured in the one-vehicle crash at 8:32 a.m., the Washington State Patrol reported Wednesday.
His passenger, 34-year-old Suzanne D. Austin of Wenatchee, was injured and transported by ambulance to Confluence Hospital in Wenatchee.
Both driver and passenger were wearing seatbelts, the patrol reported.
Heide's 2003 Chevrolet Blazer was removed from the scene by Thompson Towing, the patrol said.
According to a crash report, Heide was eastbound on the highway, slid out and into the ditch, where it overturned and came to rest on its wheels.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge