Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Free dental care offered to children
OKANOGAN — Free dental care, including mouth guards for sixth- through 12th-graders, will be offered Feb. 6-8 to children from 1-18 years old.
“Smile Day” is a cooperative effort of dental clinics at Family Health Centers and Indian Health Service.
Fluoride, cleaning and other procedures will be offered.
Family Health Centers Dental Clinics will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 7-8 at 101 N. Sixth Ave., Brewster; 626 S. Second Ave., Okanogan, and 1321 Main St., Oroville.
Indian Health Service’s clinics will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 6 at 29 Nespelem/San Poil St., Nespelem, and Feb. 7 at 617 Benton St., Omak.
Harnack named Student of the Month
RIVERSIDE – Part-time Tunk Valley resident Olivia “Livy” Harnack was named Student of the Month last week for the Suttons Bay, Mich., School District.
The 11-year-old Harnack is a sixth-grader at Suttons Bay Elementary School, where she is in an accelerated educational track taking seventh-grade mathematics and reading classes.
She is the daughter of Roger Harnack of Tunk Valley and Gretchen Harnack of Suttons Bay.
More like this story
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge