Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Glacier releases net income figure
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc., the parent company of North Cascades Bank, posted a net income of $26.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2013.
Quarterly highlights were released last week by the bank, which has branches in Brewster, Okanogan, Omak, Twisp and Grand Coulee.
Net income was up 28 percent from the previous year’s fourth quarter. Net income for 2013 was $95.6 million, up 27 percent from the prior year. A dividend of 16 cents per share was declared, the third increase since December 2012.
Glacier’s Dec. 31 stock price was up 21 percent from the prior quarter and 103 percent from the prior year.
The loan portfolio increased by $61.7 million, or 6 percent annualized. Excluding acquisitions of North Cascades Bancshares and Wheatland Bancshares, the loan portfolio increased $278 million, or 8 percent.
Job Fair planned for Omak area
OMAK – A job fair is planned for 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Omak Community Center, 601 Benton St.
A roundtable discussion with employers kicks off the WorkSource Okanogan County event at 9:30 a.m.
The fair for job seekers starts at 10 a.m.
Lunch will be provided for employers at 11:30 a.m.
Farming course to be offered
OKANOGAN – Washington State University Extension Office will be offering a Cultivating Success course for aspiring farmers.
The course will run from Feb. 27 to April 24 and feature 17 farming-related topics.
Classes will be from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Virginia Grainger Building, 123 Fifth Ave. N.
To register for the course, call 509-422-7245.
— The Chronicle
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District