Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-066 Jan. 29)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington State Parks Boat Launch Float Replacement project involves replacing existing 6’x20’ wooden boat launch floats with floats with fiberglass grating for light transmission. The existing floats will be detached from the pier and pulled to shore by hand. A crane operating from the shoreline will remove the floats. The crane will then place the new floats in the water. The materials will be pulled over and attached to to the existing pier.
The project is located at Pearrygin Lake State Park within Okanogan County, T.35, N, R, 21 EWM, S.36.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-067 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks West Campground Sewer Improvements SE 2014-2
- 2014-082 Feb. 5) Notice of Final Decision Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- 800 (2014-680 Dec. 24) Notice of Final Decision Methow Salmon Recovery Foundation Stokes SE 2014-19
- (2014-060 Jan. 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901 Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort H
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge