Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-066 Jan. 29)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington State Parks Boat Launch Float Replacement project involves replacing existing 6’x20’ wooden boat launch floats with floats with fiberglass grating for light transmission. The existing floats will be detached from the pier and pulled to shore by hand. A crane operating from the shoreline will remove the floats. The crane will then place the new floats in the water. The materials will be pulled over and attached to to the existing pier.
The project is located at Pearrygin Lake State Park within Okanogan County, T.35, N, R, 21 EWM, S.36.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-067 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks West Campground Sewer Improvements SE 2014-2
- 2014-082 Feb. 5) Notice of Final Decision Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- (2014-060 Jan. 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901 Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort H
- (2014-011 Jan. 1) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors