Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-066 Jan. 29)
Notice of Final Decision
Washington State Parks Boat Launch SE 2014-1
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Washington State Parks Boat Launch Float Replacement project involves replacing existing 6’x20’ wooden boat launch floats with floats with fiberglass grating for light transmission. The existing floats will be detached from the pier and pulled to shore by hand. A crane operating from the shoreline will remove the floats. The crane will then place the new floats in the water. The materials will be pulled over and attached to to the existing pier.
The project is located at Pearrygin Lake State Park within Okanogan County, T.35, N, R, 21 EWM, S.36.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-067 Jan. 29) Notice of Final Decision Washington State Parks West Campground Sewer Improvements SE 2014-2
- 2014-082 Feb. 5) Notice of Final Decision Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Chopaka Access SE 2014-3
- (2014-102 Feb. 19) Notice of Final Decision Cullis Walking Trail SE 2014-4
- 800 (2014-680 Dec. 24) Notice of Final Decision Methow Salmon Recovery Foundation Stokes SE 2014-19
- (2014-060 Jan. 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901 Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort H
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge