Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-063 Jan. 29)
NOTICE OF BID CALL
CITY OF OMAK
2014 Short Bed Pickup
The City of Omak will receive sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Friday, February 14, 2014, for a 2014 3/4 ton 4X4 short-box crew cab pickup. The vehicle must be red in color with a gas powered V-8 engine. Specifications for the vehicle can be obtained from Omak Fire Chief Kevin Bowling, at his office located at 16 North Ash Street in Omak, WA, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions regarding this bid can also be directed to Chief Bowling at 509-826-0760 during specified hours.
Sealed bids should be submitted to City Clerk’s offices in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash Street, mailing address PO Box 72 in Omak, WA 98841. Bid envelopes should be labeled “Fire Dept. Vehicle Bid” in the lower left hand corner.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-028 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
- (2014-047 Jan. 22) Notice of call to Bid Sealed bids will be received by the City of Omak,
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- (2014-073 Feb. 5) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
- 810 (2014-633 Nov. 26) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge