Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-061 Jan. 29)
NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER SALE
OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
The BSC Salvage Sale is located within T38N R30E Section 09; W.M., Surveyed, Okanogan County, Washington. The Forest Service will receive sealed bids in public at Okanogan Valley Office, 1240 South Second Avenue, Okanogan, WA 98840, at 11:00 AM local time on 02/12/2014 for an estimated volume of 87 CCF of Douglas-fir and Other Coniferous Species sawtimber marked or otherwise designated for cutting. In addition, there is within the sale area an estimated volume of 4 CCF of Grn Bio Cv that the bidder agrees to remove at a fixed rate. The Forest Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Interested parties may obtain a prospectus from the office listed below. A submission of bids is available to the public from the Okanogan Valley Office, 1240 South Second Avenue, Okanogan, WA 98840 or the Tonasket Ranger District. 1 West Winesap St., Tonasket, WA 98855. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-206 April 16) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- 820 (2015-239 May 6) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- 820 (2015-218 April 29) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- Timber harvest set near Tonasket
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE