Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-061 Jan. 29)
NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER SALE
OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
The BSC Salvage Sale is located within T38N R30E Section 09; W.M., Surveyed, Okanogan County, Washington. The Forest Service will receive sealed bids in public at Okanogan Valley Office, 1240 South Second Avenue, Okanogan, WA 98840, at 11:00 AM local time on 02/12/2014 for an estimated volume of 87 CCF of Douglas-fir and Other Coniferous Species sawtimber marked or otherwise designated for cutting. In addition, there is within the sale area an estimated volume of 4 CCF of Grn Bio Cv that the bidder agrees to remove at a fixed rate. The Forest Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Interested parties may obtain a prospectus from the office listed below. A submission of bids is available to the public from the Okanogan Valley Office, 1240 South Second Avenue, Okanogan, WA 98840 or the Tonasket Ranger District. 1 West Winesap St., Tonasket, WA 98855. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-206 April 16) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- 820 (2015-239 May 6) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- 820 (2015-218 April 29) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- Timber harvest set near Tonasket
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON