Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-060 Jan. 29)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #9105000009, 9105018800, 9105011901
Proponent: Veranda Beach Partnership & Veranda Beach Resort Homeowner’s Assoc.
Date of Publication: January 29, 2014
Appeal Deadline: February 28, 2014
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 30 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 150, Okanogan, WA 98840, pursuant to OCC 16.45(A).
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2014-656 Dec. 10) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- (2014-148 March 12) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Garden Cottages LP 2013-2 (Veranda Beach Resort)
- (2014-103 Feb. 19) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #7560010000, 7490910001 Proponent: Ken Hitch & Rita Anderson & James & Kathy Edris
- (2014-105 Feb. 19) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #3726360020, 3726360014 Proponent: Colville Confederated Tribes & Ronald & Susan Motes
- (2014-097 Feb. 19) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #7490350000, 7490000001 Proponent: John & Nancy Tifft & Pine Forest Owner's Association
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge