Friday, January 24, 2014
ADDY The Washington State Patrol is investigating a crash three miles south of town where at least one motorist has been killed.
The crash on state Highway 395 occurred at 6:13 a.m., the State Patrol reported. The highway was closed to motor vehicle traffic.
The State Patrol has identified the person killed and is "enroute to make next of kin notifications," State Patrol Spokesman George Neal said earlier this morning.
The victim's name will be released after notification is complete.
A State Patrol report said the crash involved a second vehicle, but related information has not yet been released.
It is unknown if alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash, the report said.
An estimated time for reopening the highway has not yet been released.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge