Thursday, January 23, 2014
BREWSTER Danna Sue (Gebbers) Guzman, 60, of Brewster, Wash., was called home to be with the Lord on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Danna was born in Brewster, to Dan and Reba (Riggan) Gebbers on June 9, 1953.
A funeral service will be held in Brewster on Jan. 29, 2014 at the Seventh Day Adventist Church, 17 Hospital Way, Brewster, Wash. at 10 a.m. A graveside service will follow at the Brewster cemetery. Guests are encouraged to attend the reception at the American Legion Columbia Post 97, located at 102 3rd Street, Brewster after the memorial.
More like this story
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge