Thursday, January 23, 2014
BREWSTER Danna Sue (Gebbers) Guzman, 60, of Brewster, Wash., was called home to be with the Lord on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Danna was born in Brewster, to Dan and Reba (Riggan) Gebbers on June 9, 1953.
A funeral service will be held in Brewster on Jan. 29, 2014 at the Seventh Day Adventist Church, 17 Hospital Way, Brewster, Wash. at 10 a.m. A graveside service will follow at the Brewster cemetery. Guests are encouraged to attend the reception at the American Legion Columbia Post 97, located at 102 3rd Street, Brewster after the memorial.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge