Thursday, January 23, 2014
BREWSTER Danna Sue (Gebbers) Guzman, 60, of Brewster, Wash., was called home to be with the Lord on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Danna was born in Brewster, to Dan and Reba (Riggan) Gebbers on June 9, 1953.
A funeral service will be held in Brewster on Jan. 29, 2014 at the Seventh Day Adventist Church, 17 Hospital Way, Brewster, Wash. at 10 a.m. A graveside service will follow at the Brewster cemetery. Guests are encouraged to attend the reception at the American Legion Columbia Post 97, located at 102 3rd Street, Brewster after the memorial.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge