Thursday, January 23, 2014
BRIDGEPORT A local man has filed a petition to recall Mayor Marilynn Lynn.
Michael Knox filed an eight-page summary Tuesday with the Douglas County Auditor’s Office detailing his 14 complaints against Lynn, ranging from violating city code to altering or destroying public records.
“It is my contention she has committed numerous acts which constitute a violation of her oath of office or which may be termed malfeasance or misfeasance in the conduct of her official duties,” Knox wrote.
Lynn, who was elected in 2011, has not returned requests seekingcomment.
Pick up the Sunday print edition or e-edition of The Chronicle for a full story.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge