Thursday, January 23, 2014
BRIDGEPORT A local man has filed a petition to recall Mayor Marilynn Lynn.
Michael Knox filed an eight-page summary Tuesday with the Douglas County Auditor’s Office detailing his 14 complaints against Lynn, ranging from violating city code to altering or destroying public records.
“It is my contention she has committed numerous acts which constitute a violation of her oath of office or which may be termed malfeasance or misfeasance in the conduct of her official duties,” Knox wrote.
Lynn, who was elected in 2011, has not returned requests seekingcomment.
Pick up the Sunday print edition or e-edition of The Chronicle for a full story.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON