Thursday, January 23, 2014
BRIDGEPORT A local man has filed a petition to recall Mayor Marilynn Lynn.
Michael Knox filed an eight-page summary Tuesday with the Douglas County Auditor’s Office detailing his 14 complaints against Lynn, ranging from violating city code to altering or destroying public records.
“It is my contention she has committed numerous acts which constitute a violation of her oath of office or which may be termed malfeasance or misfeasance in the conduct of her official duties,” Knox wrote.
Lynn, who was elected in 2011, has not returned requests seekingcomment.
Pick up the Sunday print edition or e-edition of The Chronicle for a full story.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge