Thursday, January 23, 2014
BRIDGEPORT A local man has filed a petition to recall Mayor Marilynn Lynn.
Michael Knox filed an eight-page summary Tuesday with the Douglas County Auditor’s Office detailing his 14 complaints against Lynn, ranging from violating city code to altering or destroying public records.
“It is my contention she has committed numerous acts which constitute a violation of her oath of office or which may be termed malfeasance or misfeasance in the conduct of her official duties,” Knox wrote.
Lynn, who was elected in 2011, has not returned requests seekingcomment.
Pick up the Sunday print edition or e-edition of The Chronicle for a full story.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman