Thursday, January 23, 2014
BRIDGEPORT A local man has filed a petition to recall Mayor Marilynn Lynn.
Michael Knox filed an eight-page summary Tuesday with the Douglas County Auditor’s Office detailing his 14 complaints against Lynn, ranging from violating city code to altering or destroying public records.
“It is my contention she has committed numerous acts which constitute a violation of her oath of office or which may be termed malfeasance or misfeasance in the conduct of her official duties,” Knox wrote.
Lynn, who was elected in 2011, has not returned requests seekingcomment.
Pick up the Sunday print edition or e-edition of The Chronicle for a full story.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge