Wednesday, January 22, 2014
CHENEY Brewster resident Lesley Hernandez-Silva, daughter of Maurilio and Agustina Hernandez, has been awarded the Presidential Scholarship of $3,000 from Eastern Washington University.
The scholarship goes to high school seniors with at least a 3.8 grade-point average, an SAT score of at least 1250 or an ACT score of 28 or higher.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge