Wednesday, January 22, 2014
CHENEY Brewster resident Lesley Hernandez-Silva, daughter of Maurilio and Agustina Hernandez, has been awarded the Presidential Scholarship of $3,000 from Eastern Washington University.
The scholarship goes to high school seniors with at least a 3.8 grade-point average, an SAT score of at least 1250 or an ACT score of 28 or higher.
More like this story
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board