Wednesday, January 22, 2014
CHENEY Brewster resident Lesley Hernandez-Silva, daughter of Maurilio and Agustina Hernandez, has been awarded the Presidential Scholarship of $3,000 from Eastern Washington University.
The scholarship goes to high school seniors with at least a 3.8 grade-point average, an SAT score of at least 1250 or an ACT score of 28 or higher.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend