Wednesday, January 22, 2014
CHENEY Brewster resident Lesley Hernandez-Silva, daughter of Maurilio and Agustina Hernandez, has been awarded the Presidential Scholarship of $3,000 from Eastern Washington University.
The scholarship goes to high school seniors with at least a 3.8 grade-point average, an SAT score of at least 1250 or an ACT score of 28 or higher.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat