Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2014-058 Jan. 22)
City of Brewster
Notice of Decision
Published Notice of Decision Date: January 9, 2014
Proponent: Jan May
Proposal: The proposal divides an existing 23, 001 sq. ft. parcel lot into two lots - Lot 1 = 11,042 sq. ft., Lot 2= 11,959 sq. ft. located southeast corner of Ansel and Bridge Streets.
Action: The Administrator granted approval of the proposed short plat on December 19, 2013 subject to submittal of a signed final mylar. Said mylar was submitted and signed by the Mayor on January 9, 2014.
Appeal: Any person with standing may appeal this decision by filing a land use petition with the Okanogan Superior Court within 21 days of this notice of decision (January 30, 2014)
Published by Omak-Okanogan Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-596 Nov.13) Notice of Application
- 820 (2017-020 Jan. 25, Feb. 1) WAC 197-11-970 Determination of nonsignificance (DNS).
- (2014-052 Jan. 22) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Exempt Segregation, Parcel # 3729293005 Proponent: SFI Holdings LLC
- (2014-053 Jan. 22) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Exempt Segregation, Parcel # 3729291004 Proponent: SFI Holdings LLC
- (2014-050 Jan. 22) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision Project: Exempt Segregation, Parcel # 3729202003 Proponent: SFI Holdings LLC
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan