Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2014-054 Jan. 22)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2014-01
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing has been scheduled for an application received from Gordon, James and Raymond Cockle for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on their property. The property is located off of FS 3525 Rd, approximately 9 miles east of Oroville. The property can be identified as parcel number 3928034002 located in Section 03. Township 39N, Range 28E, Willamette Meridian.
Said hearing is scheduled February 27, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioner’s hearing room located on the first floor of the Grainger Administration Building at 123 Fifth Ave. North, Okanogan, Washington, at which time the Hearings Examiner will hear public testimony on the issue.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7160.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2014-026 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- 800 (2015-178 April 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/OPEN SPACE 2015-01
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2