Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2014-046 Jan. 22)
Arnold Holand SP 2014-1
Application and SEPA Exemption
Arnold Holand submitted a short subdivision application in order to divide 19.7 acres into 2 lots. An existing home exists on proposed Lot 2. The property borders Nichols Road on approximately 1.5 miles north of the City of Omak. The tax parcel number is 3426142006. The Okanogan County SEPA Responsible Officials issued a final SEPA determination identifying this project is exempt from SEPA review in accordance with WAC 197-11. The comment period for this project ends at 5 p.m on February 21, 2014. Comments must be submitted in writing. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122 or by email at email@example.com.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-108 Feb. 19) Arnold Holand SP 2014-1 Modified Application
- (2014-171 March 26) Harlan SP 2014-3 Application and SEPA Exemption
- (2013-679 Dec. 18) Kiesecker SP 2013-8 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2014-632 Nov. 26) Zentner SP 2014-6 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2015-040 Jan. 21) E & J Scott SP 2015-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge