Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2014-045 Jan. 22)
Planned Development Lot Size
Code Amendment 2014-2
Notice of public hearing and threshold SEPA determination is hereby given. Okanogan County is processing a legislative action which amends Okanogan County Code Title 17 “Zoning”, specifically Chapter 17.19 “Planned Developments”. This amendment would implement a minimum acreage limit for new Planned Developments located within the Rural Residential and Low-Density Residential zone districts. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA comments must be submitted in writing not later than 5:00 pm February 5, 2014. According to Washington SEPA (State Environmental Policy Act) regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued a DNS (determination of non-significance) for this proposal. Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final determination. Comments must be submitted in writing, or attend the public hearing. The Okanogan County Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on February 24, 2014 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-4122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-091 Feb. 12) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- (2014-036 Jan. 15) Assemblies and Festivals Code Amendment 2014-1
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- (2014-046 Jan. 22) Arnold Holand SP 2014-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- (2014-143 March 12) Notice is hereby given by the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, that a public hearing is scheduled on March 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm.
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge