Tuesday, January 21, 2014
WALLA WALLA Fifth Congressional District Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers today opened a new office to serve her Walla Walla-area constituents.
“We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our new Walla Walla office,” McMorris Rodgers said of the new location at 26 E. Main St., Suite 2. “While we have had an office in Walla Walla for many years, we’re excited to welcome everyone in the community to our new office location.
"I invite everyone to stop by, share their opinions, and let us know what we can do to help.”
The Walla Walla district office is managed by Deputy District Director Cathy Schaeffer, who can be contacted at 509-529-9358.
In addition to the Walla Walla office, McMorris Rodgers has offices in Spokane and Colville.
The 5th Congressional District also includes Ferry and part of Okanogan counties.
More like this story
- Oxygen Network airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- 810 (2016-215 May 18, 25) Public Notice
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge