Tuesday, January 21, 2014
WALLA WALLA Fifth Congressional District Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers today opened a new office to serve her Walla Walla-area constituents.
“We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our new Walla Walla office,” McMorris Rodgers said of the new location at 26 E. Main St., Suite 2. “While we have had an office in Walla Walla for many years, we’re excited to welcome everyone in the community to our new office location.
"I invite everyone to stop by, share their opinions, and let us know what we can do to help.”
The Walla Walla district office is managed by Deputy District Director Cathy Schaeffer, who can be contacted at 509-529-9358.
In addition to the Walla Walla office, McMorris Rodgers has offices in Spokane and Colville.
The 5th Congressional District also includes Ferry and part of Okanogan counties.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge