Tuesday, January 21, 2014
WALLA WALLA Fifth Congressional District Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers today opened a new office to serve her Walla Walla-area constituents.
“We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our new Walla Walla office,” McMorris Rodgers said of the new location at 26 E. Main St., Suite 2. “While we have had an office in Walla Walla for many years, we’re excited to welcome everyone in the community to our new office location.
"I invite everyone to stop by, share their opinions, and let us know what we can do to help.”
The Walla Walla district office is managed by Deputy District Director Cathy Schaeffer, who can be contacted at 509-529-9358.
In addition to the Walla Walla office, McMorris Rodgers has offices in Spokane and Colville.
The 5th Congressional District also includes Ferry and part of Okanogan counties.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District