Tuesday, January 21, 2014
WALLA WALLA Fifth Congressional District Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers today opened a new office to serve her Walla Walla-area constituents.
“We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our new Walla Walla office,” McMorris Rodgers said of the new location at 26 E. Main St., Suite 2. “While we have had an office in Walla Walla for many years, we’re excited to welcome everyone in the community to our new office location.
"I invite everyone to stop by, share their opinions, and let us know what we can do to help.”
The Walla Walla district office is managed by Deputy District Director Cathy Schaeffer, who can be contacted at 509-529-9358.
In addition to the Walla Walla office, McMorris Rodgers has offices in Spokane and Colville.
The 5th Congressional District also includes Ferry and part of Okanogan counties.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge