Friday, January 17, 2014
RIVERSIDE Firefighters from Riverside and Omak battled a blaze that destroyed a barn Friday near milepost 299 on U.S. Highway 97.
A truck in the barn also was damaged.
Details about the fire’s cause aren’t yet available. The fire was reported shortly before 1 p.m.
Firefighters were still on the scene after 2 p.m.
LifeLine Ambulance also responded.
For a more detailed story on the fire, see the Jan. 22 print and e-editions of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge