Friday, January 17, 2014
RIVERSIDE Firefighters from Riverside and Omak battled a blaze that destroyed a barn Friday near milepost 299 on U.S. Highway 97.
A truck in the barn also was damaged.
Details about the fire’s cause aren’t yet available. The fire was reported shortly before 1 p.m.
Firefighters were still on the scene after 2 p.m.
LifeLine Ambulance also responded.
For a more detailed story on the fire, see the Jan. 22 print and e-editions of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge