Friday, January 17, 2014
RIVERSIDE Firefighters from Riverside and Omak battled a blaze that destroyed a barn Friday near milepost 299 on U.S. Highway 97.
A truck in the barn also was damaged.
Details about the fire’s cause aren’t yet available. The fire was reported shortly before 1 p.m.
Firefighters were still on the scene after 2 p.m.
LifeLine Ambulance also responded.
For a more detailed story on the fire, see the Jan. 22 print and e-editions of The Chronicle.
- Level 3 sex offender moves to RiversideA level 3 sex offender has moved to the 00 block of Blue Moon Road, Riverside. The 43-year-old man notified ...
- Crews respond to wildfire near LoomisFire crews from the state Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Forest Service and the Loomis Fire Department are on the ...
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting