Friday, January 17, 2014
RIVERSIDE Firefighters from Riverside and Omak battled a blaze that destroyed a barn Friday near milepost 299 on U.S. Highway 97.
A truck in the barn also was damaged.
Details about the fire’s cause aren’t yet available. The fire was reported shortly before 1 p.m.
Firefighters were still on the scene after 2 p.m.
LifeLine Ambulance also responded.
For a more detailed story on the fire, see the Jan. 22 print and e-editions of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Tennis: Okanogan claims two district championships
- Baseball: Okanogan survives first round of regionals
- Soccer: Connell knocks Brewster out of state playoffs, 1-0
- Oversized load will slow Grand Coulee traffic
- Norwill takes medalist honors in playoff
- 1B/2B/1A District 6 tennis finishes first day of tournament
- Construction set for Coho salmon acclimation pond
- First NRA rifle match slated for Saturday at Okanogan
- Baseball: Liberty Bell, Brewster open 2B state at Ferris High School
- Baseball: Okanogan adances to first round of state 1A