Friday, January 17, 2014
RIVERSIDE Firefighters from Riverside and Omak battled a blaze that destroyed a barn Friday near milepost 299 on U.S. Highway 97.
A truck in the barn also was damaged.
Details about the fire’s cause aren’t yet available. The fire was reported shortly before 1 p.m.
Firefighters were still on the scene after 2 p.m.
LifeLine Ambulance also responded.
For a more detailed story on the fire, see the Jan. 22 print and e-editions of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge