Thursday, January 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Post-season is fast approaching.
The District 6 tournament for 1A schools is Feb. 7-8 at Cashmere High School.
The tournament will be a 16-team bracket modified double elimination.
Caribou Trail League awards will be announced, including league trophy, sportsmanship award, academic awards and CTL Coach of the Year.
The Top 4 wrestlers advance to the regional tournament Feb. 14-15 at Freeman between District 6 and District 7 schools.
State is Feb. 21-22 in the Tacoma Dome.
SPRINGDALE – Republic returned with three second-place finishers at the 16-team Mary Walker Tournament on Saturday.
Quintin Sebree (138), Walker Baumbach (145) and Blake Phillips (170) each earned a red ribbon.
Jacob Klingensmith (285) was third.
Kolten Fanning (285) and Chance Wheaton (160) were fourth.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge