Thursday, January 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Post-season is fast approaching.
The District 6 tournament for 1A schools is Feb. 7-8 at Cashmere High School.
The tournament will be a 16-team bracket modified double elimination.
Caribou Trail League awards will be announced, including league trophy, sportsmanship award, academic awards and CTL Coach of the Year.
The Top 4 wrestlers advance to the regional tournament Feb. 14-15 at Freeman between District 6 and District 7 schools.
State is Feb. 21-22 in the Tacoma Dome.
SPRINGDALE – Republic returned with three second-place finishers at the 16-team Mary Walker Tournament on Saturday.
Quintin Sebree (138), Walker Baumbach (145) and Blake Phillips (170) each earned a red ribbon.
Jacob Klingensmith (285) was third.
Kolten Fanning (285) and Chance Wheaton (160) were fourth.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge