Thursday, January 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Post-season is fast approaching.
The District 6 tournament for 1A schools is Feb. 7-8 at Cashmere High School.
The tournament will be a 16-team bracket modified double elimination.
Caribou Trail League awards will be announced, including league trophy, sportsmanship award, academic awards and CTL Coach of the Year.
The Top 4 wrestlers advance to the regional tournament Feb. 14-15 at Freeman between District 6 and District 7 schools.
State is Feb. 21-22 in the Tacoma Dome.
SPRINGDALE – Republic returned with three second-place finishers at the 16-team Mary Walker Tournament on Saturday.
Quintin Sebree (138), Walker Baumbach (145) and Blake Phillips (170) each earned a red ribbon.
Jacob Klingensmith (285) was third.
Kolten Fanning (285) and Chance Wheaton (160) were fourth.
More like this story
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge