Thursday, January 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Post-season is fast approaching.
The District 6 tournament for 1A schools is Feb. 7-8 at Cashmere High School.
The tournament will be a 16-team bracket modified double elimination.
Caribou Trail League awards will be announced, including league trophy, sportsmanship award, academic awards and CTL Coach of the Year.
The Top 4 wrestlers advance to the regional tournament Feb. 14-15 at Freeman between District 6 and District 7 schools.
State is Feb. 21-22 in the Tacoma Dome.
SPRINGDALE – Republic returned with three second-place finishers at the 16-team Mary Walker Tournament on Saturday.
Quintin Sebree (138), Walker Baumbach (145) and Blake Phillips (170) each earned a red ribbon.
Jacob Klingensmith (285) was third.
Kolten Fanning (285) and Chance Wheaton (160) were fourth.
More like this story
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge