Thursday, January 16, 2014
OKANOGAN Post-season is fast approaching.
The District 6 tournament for 1A schools is Feb. 7-8 at Cashmere High School.
The tournament will be a 16-team bracket modified double elimination.
Caribou Trail League awards will be announced, including league trophy, sportsmanship award, academic awards and CTL Coach of the Year.
The Top 4 wrestlers advance to the regional tournament Feb. 14-15 at Freeman between District 6 and District 7 schools.
State is Feb. 21-22 in the Tacoma Dome.
SPRINGDALE – Republic returned with three second-place finishers at the 16-team Mary Walker Tournament on Saturday.
Quintin Sebree (138), Walker Baumbach (145) and Blake Phillips (170) each earned a red ribbon.
Jacob Klingensmith (285) was third.
Kolten Fanning (285) and Chance Wheaton (160) were fourth.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge