Wednesday, January 15, 2014
OMAK Music educators plan their annual high school Monster Band and Choir Festival for Feb. 10 in the Omak Performing Arts Center, 14 S. Cedar St.
More than 200 students from nine area schools are expected to attend. A free concert is planned for 6 p.m.
Students spend the day rehearsing with visiting conductors, then stage a public performance.
Later that week, on Feb. 21-22, the center will host a horror comedy written and produced by senior Harry Best for his senior culminating project.
Performances will be at 7 p.m. both nights.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat