Wednesday, January 15, 2014
OMAK Music educators plan their annual high school Monster Band and Choir Festival for Feb. 10 in the Omak Performing Arts Center, 14 S. Cedar St.
More than 200 students from nine area schools are expected to attend. A free concert is planned for 6 p.m.
Students spend the day rehearsing with visiting conductors, then stage a public performance.
Later that week, on Feb. 21-22, the center will host a horror comedy written and produced by senior Harry Best for his senior culminating project.
Performances will be at 7 p.m. both nights.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS