Wednesday, January 15, 2014
OMAK Music educators plan their annual high school Monster Band and Choir Festival for Feb. 10 in the Omak Performing Arts Center, 14 S. Cedar St.
More than 200 students from nine area schools are expected to attend. A free concert is planned for 6 p.m.
Students spend the day rehearsing with visiting conductors, then stage a public performance.
Later that week, on Feb. 21-22, the center will host a horror comedy written and produced by senior Harry Best for his senior culminating project.
Performances will be at 7 p.m. both nights.
More like this story
- Landowners file suit over Carlton Complex fire
- Pasayten fire confinement boundaries scoped
- 'Mad Dog’ Mattis visits tavern in Prosser
- Fire danger rating rises in northeast Washington
- State changes Chinook salmon rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire