Wednesday, January 15, 2014
OMAK Music educators plan their annual high school Monster Band and Choir Festival for Feb. 10 in the Omak Performing Arts Center, 14 S. Cedar St.
More than 200 students from nine area schools are expected to attend. A free concert is planned for 6 p.m.
Students spend the day rehearsing with visiting conductors, then stage a public performance.
Later that week, on Feb. 21-22, the center will host a horror comedy written and produced by senior Harry Best for his senior culminating project.
Performances will be at 7 p.m. both nights.
More like this story
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board