Wednesday, January 15, 2014
OMAK A family concert is planned for 3 p.m. Feb. 9 by the Okanogan Valley Orchestra and Chorus.
The event begins at 3 p.m. in the Omak Performing Arts Center, 14 S. Cedar St.
The chorus will perform “You’ve Got a Friend in Me,” by Randy Newman; “Jabberwocky,” by Sam Pottie; “Beethoven’s Wig,” arranged by Michael Geiger, and other selections.
The orchestra will perform the narrative of “Peter and the Wolf,” by Prokofiev and narrated by Omak School District Superintendent Erik Swanson.
The concert will include a special performance by Second Strings, a beginning string group conducted by Roz Nau.
Admission will be charged.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge