Wednesday, January 15, 2014
(2014-037 Jan. 15)
Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
The Okanogan County Park and Recreation Board is seeking a consultant for engineer/architectural services for multiple projects: construction of new public bathroom facilities; replacement of grandstands and expansion of RV Park at the Okanogan County Fairgrounds. To request the scope of work either email Lanie Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her at 509-422-7100 or it may be obtained by coming in at the address below. Please drop off or send statement of qualifications to Okanogan County Commissioners’ Office at 123 5th Ave N, Rm. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840 postmarked no later than February 2, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS January 1, 2014
- (2014-282 May 28 and June 4) OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS ARCHITECTURAL/ENGINEER SERVICES
- (2013-673 Dec. 18 & 25) INVITATION FOR RFQQ
- 810 (2017-305 Nov. 8) CITY OF OKANOGAN REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF QUALIFICATIONS: ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan