Wednesday, January 15, 2014
(2014-037 Jan. 15)
Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
The Okanogan County Park and Recreation Board is seeking a consultant for engineer/architectural services for multiple projects: construction of new public bathroom facilities; replacement of grandstands and expansion of RV Park at the Okanogan County Fairgrounds. To request the scope of work either email Lanie Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her at 509-422-7100 or it may be obtained by coming in at the address below. Please drop off or send statement of qualifications to Okanogan County Commissioners’ Office at 123 5th Ave N, Rm. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840 postmarked no later than February 2, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS January 1, 2014
- (2014-282 May 28 and June 4) OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS ARCHITECTURAL/ENGINEER SERVICES
- (2013-673 Dec. 18 & 25) INVITATION FOR RFQQ
- 810- (2013-525 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF QUALIFICATIONS (RSQ) FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge