Wednesday, January 15, 2014
(2014-036 Jan. 15)
Assemblies and Festivals
Code Amendment 2014-1
Okanogan County is amending procedures of festival permits. The amendment will replace current festival permit regulations, OCC 5.24 “Public Assemblies and Festivals”. The procedures will also replace the current requirement for obtaining Temporary Use Permits (OCC 17.24) for small events. Comments must be submitted in writing, or attend the public hearing. This process is categorically exempt from SEPA review in accordance with WAC 197-11-800(19) “Procedural actions”. The Okanogan Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on February 24, 2014 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-619 Nov. 27) Legal Notice Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan