Wednesday, January 15, 2014
(2014-036 Jan. 15)
Assemblies and Festivals
Code Amendment 2014-1
Okanogan County is amending procedures of festival permits. The amendment will replace current festival permit regulations, OCC 5.24 “Public Assemblies and Festivals”. The procedures will also replace the current requirement for obtaining Temporary Use Permits (OCC 17.24) for small events. Comments must be submitted in writing, or attend the public hearing. This process is categorically exempt from SEPA review in accordance with WAC 197-11-800(19) “Procedural actions”. The Okanogan Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on February 24, 2014 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-619 Nov. 27) Legal Notice Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge