Wednesday, January 15, 2014
(2014-036 Jan. 15)
Assemblies and Festivals
Code Amendment 2014-1
Okanogan County is amending procedures of festival permits. The amendment will replace current festival permit regulations, OCC 5.24 “Public Assemblies and Festivals”. The procedures will also replace the current requirement for obtaining Temporary Use Permits (OCC 17.24) for small events. Comments must be submitted in writing, or attend the public hearing. This process is categorically exempt from SEPA review in accordance with WAC 197-11-800(19) “Procedural actions”. The Okanogan Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on February 24, 2014 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- (2013-619 Nov. 27) Legal Notice Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge