Originally published January 15, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-034 Jan. 15 & 22)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing in the matter of the application for a franchise by Silver Spur Resort, LLC, to construct, operate and maintain water lines and appurtenances thereto over, under and along a portion of County Roads:
Road Number, Name, & Mileage Township, Range, Section
OCR 1836, Monse Cutoff Road +/-MP 0.00-2.60 Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 05, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 04, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33,
Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 34
OCR 9155, Old Highway 97 +/- 3.00-6.30 Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 29, Township 31N, Range 24 E.W.M., Section 28, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 20, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 21
Public Hearing will be held in the office of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners, located at 123 Fifth Ave. North (Room 150), Okanogan, Washington, at 11:30 A.M. on January 28th, 2014.
All interested persons may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Verlene Hughes, Department of Public Works, 1234 A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E., County Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge