Originally published January 15, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-034 Jan. 15 & 22)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing in the matter of the application for a franchise by Silver Spur Resort, LLC, to construct, operate and maintain water lines and appurtenances thereto over, under and along a portion of County Roads:
Road Number, Name, & Mileage Township, Range, Section
OCR 1836, Monse Cutoff Road +/-MP 0.00-2.60 Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 05, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 04, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33,
Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 34
OCR 9155, Old Highway 97 +/- 3.00-6.30 Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 29, Township 31N, Range 24 E.W.M., Section 28, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 20, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 21
Public Hearing will be held in the office of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners, located at 123 Fifth Ave. North (Room 150), Okanogan, Washington, at 11:30 A.M. on January 28th, 2014.
All interested persons may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Verlene Hughes, Department of Public Works, 1234 A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E., County Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge