Originally published January 15, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 22, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2014-034 Jan. 15 & 22)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing in the matter of the application for a franchise by Silver Spur Resort, LLC, to construct, operate and maintain water lines and appurtenances thereto over, under and along a portion of County Roads:
Road Number, Name, & Mileage Township, Range, Section
OCR 1836, Monse Cutoff Road +/-MP 0.00-2.60 Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 05, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 04, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33,
Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 34
OCR 9155, Old Highway 97 +/- 3.00-6.30 Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 32, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 33, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 29, Township 31N, Range 24 E.W.M., Section 28, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 20, Township 31N, Range 25 E.W.M., Section 21
Public Hearing will be held in the office of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners, located at 123 Fifth Ave. North (Room 150), Okanogan, Washington, at 11:30 A.M. on January 28th, 2014.
All interested persons may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Verlene Hughes, Department of Public Works, 1234 A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E., County Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge