Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BREWSTER The Brewster High School girls basketball team (12-0), which is ranked No. 1 in the state in clas 1A, puts its undefeated record on the line at undefeated and No. 2 Cashmere (12-0) tonight.
One of the girls teams will go home still undefeated and with the lead in the Caribou Trail League.
The News Tribune in Tacoma posted the rankings on Sunday.
The Okanogan boys (12-0) were ranked No. 2 and the school’s girls (11-2), who recently fell to Cashmere and Brewster, was ranked No. 4.
The Cascade (2-10, 1-5) at Omak (5-7, 1-5) boys game is important in that the two teams along with Quincy (5-6, 1-5) are tied at 1-5 and fighting for the final postseason playoff berth.
Other basketball games tonight:
- Chelan at Okanogan,
- Tonasket at Quincy,
- Cascade at Omak,
- Entiat at Oroville,
- Bridgeport at Liberty Bell,
- Manson at Lake Roosevelt and
- Pateros at Riverside Christian.
- In wrestling, Okanogan is at Brewster.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires