Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BREWSTER The Brewster High School girls basketball team (12-0), which is ranked No. 1 in the state in clas 1A, puts its undefeated record on the line at undefeated and No. 2 Cashmere (12-0) tonight.
One of the girls teams will go home still undefeated and with the lead in the Caribou Trail League.
The News Tribune in Tacoma posted the rankings on Sunday.
The Okanogan boys (12-0) were ranked No. 2 and the school’s girls (11-2), who recently fell to Cashmere and Brewster, was ranked No. 4.
The Cascade (2-10, 1-5) at Omak (5-7, 1-5) boys game is important in that the two teams along with Quincy (5-6, 1-5) are tied at 1-5 and fighting for the final postseason playoff berth.
Other basketball games tonight:
- Chelan at Okanogan,
- Tonasket at Quincy,
- Cascade at Omak,
- Entiat at Oroville,
- Bridgeport at Liberty Bell,
- Manson at Lake Roosevelt and
- Pateros at Riverside Christian.
- In wrestling, Okanogan is at Brewster.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge