Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BREWSTER The Brewster High School girls basketball team (12-0), which is ranked No. 1 in the state in clas 1A, puts its undefeated record on the line at undefeated and No. 2 Cashmere (12-0) tonight.
One of the girls teams will go home still undefeated and with the lead in the Caribou Trail League.
The News Tribune in Tacoma posted the rankings on Sunday.
The Okanogan boys (12-0) were ranked No. 2 and the school’s girls (11-2), who recently fell to Cashmere and Brewster, was ranked No. 4.
The Cascade (2-10, 1-5) at Omak (5-7, 1-5) boys game is important in that the two teams along with Quincy (5-6, 1-5) are tied at 1-5 and fighting for the final postseason playoff berth.
Other basketball games tonight:
- Chelan at Okanogan,
- Tonasket at Quincy,
- Cascade at Omak,
- Entiat at Oroville,
- Bridgeport at Liberty Bell,
- Manson at Lake Roosevelt and
- Pateros at Riverside Christian.
- In wrestling, Okanogan is at Brewster.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge