Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BREWSTER The Brewster High School girls basketball team (12-0), which is ranked No. 1 in the state in clas 1A, puts its undefeated record on the line at undefeated and No. 2 Cashmere (12-0) tonight.
One of the girls teams will go home still undefeated and with the lead in the Caribou Trail League.
The News Tribune in Tacoma posted the rankings on Sunday.
The Okanogan boys (12-0) were ranked No. 2 and the school’s girls (11-2), who recently fell to Cashmere and Brewster, was ranked No. 4.
The Cascade (2-10, 1-5) at Omak (5-7, 1-5) boys game is important in that the two teams along with Quincy (5-6, 1-5) are tied at 1-5 and fighting for the final postseason playoff berth.
Other basketball games tonight:
- Chelan at Okanogan,
- Tonasket at Quincy,
- Cascade at Omak,
- Entiat at Oroville,
- Bridgeport at Liberty Bell,
- Manson at Lake Roosevelt and
- Pateros at Riverside Christian.
- In wrestling, Okanogan is at Brewster.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington