Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BREWSTER The Brewster High School girls basketball team (12-0), which is ranked No. 1 in the state in clas 1A, puts its undefeated record on the line at undefeated and No. 2 Cashmere (12-0) tonight.
One of the girls teams will go home still undefeated and with the lead in the Caribou Trail League.
The News Tribune in Tacoma posted the rankings on Sunday.
The Okanogan boys (12-0) were ranked No. 2 and the school’s girls (11-2), who recently fell to Cashmere and Brewster, was ranked No. 4.
The Cascade (2-10, 1-5) at Omak (5-7, 1-5) boys game is important in that the two teams along with Quincy (5-6, 1-5) are tied at 1-5 and fighting for the final postseason playoff berth.
Other basketball games tonight:
- Chelan at Okanogan,
- Tonasket at Quincy,
- Cascade at Omak,
- Entiat at Oroville,
- Bridgeport at Liberty Bell,
- Manson at Lake Roosevelt and
- Pateros at Riverside Christian.
- In wrestling, Okanogan is at Brewster.
More like this story
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge