Monday, January 13, 2014
OLYMPIA It didn’t take long for Sen. Brian Dansel to be sent to the “principal’s” office Monday.
After being sworn in as a new member of the state senate, the conservative Dansel was sent to Gov. Jay Inslee’s office. As governor, Inslee is essentially the "principal" of state government.
The freshman Republican from Republic wasn’t in trouble – he was dispatched with the liberal Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, to invite the governor to address a joint session of the Legislature.
The governor’s state of the state address planned for Tuesday was previously scheduled, so the invitation was a just a formality.
More like this story
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge