Monday, January 13, 2014
OLYMPIA It didn’t take long for Sen. Brian Dansel to be sent to the “principal’s” office Monday.
After being sworn in as a new member of the state senate, the conservative Dansel was sent to Gov. Jay Inslee’s office. As governor, Inslee is essentially the "principal" of state government.
The freshman Republican from Republic wasn’t in trouble – he was dispatched with the liberal Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, to invite the governor to address a joint session of the Legislature.
The governor’s state of the state address planned for Tuesday was previously scheduled, so the invitation was a just a formality.
More like this story
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge