Monday, January 13, 2014
OLYMPIA It didn’t take long for Sen. Brian Dansel to be sent to the “principal’s” office Monday.
After being sworn in as a new member of the state senate, the conservative Dansel was sent to Gov. Jay Inslee’s office. As governor, Inslee is essentially the "principal" of state government.
The freshman Republican from Republic wasn’t in trouble – he was dispatched with the liberal Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, to invite the governor to address a joint session of the Legislature.
The governor’s state of the state address planned for Tuesday was previously scheduled, so the invitation was a just a formality.
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR