Monday, January 13, 2014
OLYMPIA It didn’t take long for Sen. Brian Dansel to be sent to the “principal’s” office Monday.
After being sworn in as a new member of the state senate, the conservative Dansel was sent to Gov. Jay Inslee’s office. As governor, Inslee is essentially the "principal" of state government.
The freshman Republican from Republic wasn’t in trouble – he was dispatched with the liberal Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, to invite the governor to address a joint session of the Legislature.
The governor’s state of the state address planned for Tuesday was previously scheduled, so the invitation was a just a formality.
- Voters favoring school propositions across countyTotal Ballots Counted - 4,006<br/>Estimated Ballots Left to Count - 558<br/>Next Ballot Count - Feb. 12 at 5 p.m.
- Burn bans issued for Okanogan, Kittitas countiesWarm air and a shallow layer of fog in mountain valleys is trapping smoke and impairing air quality, prompting the ...
More like this story
- Voters favoring school propositions across county
- Burn bans issued for Okanogan, Kittitas counties
- Play-in basketball games slated for tonight
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision