Monday, January 13, 2014
ELLENSBURG Members of the Washington Cattlemen's Association will be heading to Olympia on Jan. 22 to discuss industry issues with state officials.
Cattlemen will meet at the association's office, 1301 N. Dolarway Road, and depart for Olympia at 8:30 a.m. They will return to Ellensburg about midnight.
The day will feature meetings with state officials and a dinner reception from 5-8:30 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton
To reserve a seat on the association's bus and for the reception, call 509-925-9871.
More like this story
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget
- WVCO seeks comments on new wildland fire program
- Free Thanksgiving meals offered
- Middle school students collect food for those in need
- Stampede inducts Dunckel, crowns Marchand as queen
- Navy apologizes for phallic skywriting