Monday, January 13, 2014
ELLENSBURG Members of the Washington Cattlemen's Association will be heading to Olympia on Jan. 22 to discuss industry issues with state officials.
Cattlemen will meet at the association's office, 1301 N. Dolarway Road, and depart for Olympia at 8:30 a.m. They will return to Ellensburg about midnight.
The day will feature meetings with state officials and a dinner reception from 5-8:30 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton
To reserve a seat on the association's bus and for the reception, call 509-925-9871.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge