Monday, January 13, 2014
ELLENSBURG Members of the Washington Cattlemen's Association will be heading to Olympia on Jan. 22 to discuss industry issues with state officials.
Cattlemen will meet at the association's office, 1301 N. Dolarway Road, and depart for Olympia at 8:30 a.m. They will return to Ellensburg about midnight.
The day will feature meetings with state officials and a dinner reception from 5-8:30 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton
To reserve a seat on the association's bus and for the reception, call 509-925-9871.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge