Monday, January 13, 2014
ELLENSBURG Members of the Washington Cattlemen's Association will be heading to Olympia on Jan. 22 to discuss industry issues with state officials.
Cattlemen will meet at the association's office, 1301 N. Dolarway Road, and depart for Olympia at 8:30 a.m. They will return to Ellensburg about midnight.
The day will feature meetings with state officials and a dinner reception from 5-8:30 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton
To reserve a seat on the association's bus and for the reception, call 509-925-9871.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP