Monday, January 13, 2014
ELLENSBURG Members of the Washington Cattlemen's Association will be heading to Olympia on Jan. 22 to discuss industry issues with state officials.
Cattlemen will meet at the association's office, 1301 N. Dolarway Road, and depart for Olympia at 8:30 a.m. They will return to Ellensburg about midnight.
The day will feature meetings with state officials and a dinner reception from 5-8:30 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton
To reserve a seat on the association's bus and for the reception, call 509-925-9871.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge