Sunday, January 12, 2014
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — Former Grand Coulee resident Maxine A. Crawford, 99, died Dec. 28, 2013, at The Renaissance Assisted Living Facility in west Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
A service was Jan. 2 at Yates Funeral Home Hayden Chapel in Hayden, Idaho.
Memorials are suggested to Hospice of North Idaho, 9493 N. Government Way, Hayden Lake, ID 83815, or the Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Arrangements were by Yates Funeral Home. An online guest book is at www.yatesfuneralhomes.com.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge