Sunday, January 12, 2014
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — Former Grand Coulee resident Maxine A. Crawford, 99, died Dec. 28, 2013, at The Renaissance Assisted Living Facility in west Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
A service was Jan. 2 at Yates Funeral Home Hayden Chapel in Hayden, Idaho.
Memorials are suggested to Hospice of North Idaho, 9493 N. Government Way, Hayden Lake, ID 83815, or the Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Arrangements were by Yates Funeral Home. An online guest book is at www.yatesfuneralhomes.com.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge