Sunday, January 12, 2014
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — Former Grand Coulee resident Maxine A. Crawford, 99, died Dec. 28, 2013, at The Renaissance Assisted Living Facility in west Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
A service was Jan. 2 at Yates Funeral Home Hayden Chapel in Hayden, Idaho.
Memorials are suggested to Hospice of North Idaho, 9493 N. Government Way, Hayden Lake, ID 83815, or the Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Arrangements were by Yates Funeral Home. An online guest book is at www.yatesfuneralhomes.com.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket