Sunday, January 12, 2014
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — Former Grand Coulee resident Maxine A. Crawford, 99, died Dec. 28, 2013, at The Renaissance Assisted Living Facility in west Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
A service was Jan. 2 at Yates Funeral Home Hayden Chapel in Hayden, Idaho.
Memorials are suggested to Hospice of North Idaho, 9493 N. Government Way, Hayden Lake, ID 83815, or the Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Arrangements were by Yates Funeral Home. An online guest book is at www.yatesfuneralhomes.com.
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain