Sunday, January 12, 2014
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — Former Grand Coulee resident Maxine A. Crawford, 99, died Dec. 28, 2013, at The Renaissance Assisted Living Facility in west Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
A service was Jan. 2 at Yates Funeral Home Hayden Chapel in Hayden, Idaho.
Memorials are suggested to Hospice of North Idaho, 9493 N. Government Way, Hayden Lake, ID 83815, or the Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Arrangements were by Yates Funeral Home. An online guest book is at www.yatesfuneralhomes.com.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge