Sunday, January 12, 2014
CHELAN Former Twisp resident and business owner Lily K. Beckman, 88, died Dec. 31, 2013, in Chelan.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. Jan. 25 at the Methow Valley United Methodist Church, 193 Old Twisp HIghway, Twisp.
Another service will be March 1 in the Chicago area.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge