Originally published January 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m., updated January 12, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
GRAND COULEE Former volunteer firefighter Ernie Garcia, 56, died Dec. 15, 2013, s at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane.
A celebration of life will be at 2 p.m. Jan. 18 at the Grand Coulee Eagles Lodge.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge