Friday, January 10, 2014
OMAK Tonasket got three pins in a row, each under one minute, in rolling past Omak, 55-22, on Wednesday.
John Rawley at 220 (0:19), Chad Edwards at 285 (0:48) and Vance Frazier at 106 (0:57) got pins in a row.
The match started at 152 pounds.
More coverage will be in the Sunday edition of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires